Who we’re looking for
We are always interested to hear from talented, multi-disciplined Software Engineers, Web Designers, UI Designers/Front End Developers and Internet Marketers. Whether you’re a graduate or a seasoned veteran, there’s always an opening for exceptional people here.
Benefits of working for us
We are located at Bondi Beach in a vibrant hub surrounded by cafes, restaurants, parks and of course the beach is just 300m from our office. You’ll be working a small and passionate team in an office that has a fun and exciting vibe to it. If you enjoy a challenge, a variety of work and are motivated to succeed, then you’ll fit in nicely at Imagine.
Open Positions at Imagine
Digital Marketing Coordinator
If you’re looking for experience in a digital marketing agency, this could be the job for you. We need an a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our young and dynamic digital agency. This is a great stepping stone into the world of digital marketing.The main purpose of this role will be to use all digital marketing strategies to increase leads for business development opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across a variety of mediums
- Utilise social media to generate leads
- Create website content and blog posts
- Produce and deliver email marketing campaigns to existing and new customers
- Analyse and report on lead generation
To be considered for this role you will need:[p>
- High level knowledge of and experience using Adobe Suite and WordPress
- Tertiary education in a related field – or near to completion
- A dynamic personality and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal skills
This is a great chance for you to put into action all that you know about Digital Marketing, really get involved and make your mark on a business!
This is a temp role for 2 DAYS PER WEEK with the opportunity for it to become permanent.
What are you waiting for?
Internships at Imagine
Digital Marketing Internship
Imagine Digital is a small yet successful hybrid agency, specialising in mobile/web development and all aspects of online marketing.
If you’d like to get your feet wet with ‘in the trench’ experience at a nimble and rapidly growing company, come immerse yourself in all things digital by participating in our internship program. You’ll experience the machinations of how web development and online marketing happens for entrepreneurial projects and small to mid-enterprise level clients (some of which have highly trafficked music/community sites). We work in WordPress. Magento and spend heaps on Google and Bing ads!
The role is best suited to commerce or digital marketing students or recent graduates. An understanding of web development and design would be ideal but isn’t as essential as being a smart cookie with a passion for social media and digital. Ideally, you’ll have entrepreneurial flair and be interested in running your own commercial online projects (doesn’t have to be the next Facebook, small endeavours are great).
- Writing blog content in WordPress. You’ll receive on site credit for content you write and learn lots about all aspects of WordPress.
- Sourcing images and copy for enterprise level client sites running on custom CMS’s.
- Content sourcing and management for ecommerce sites (using Magento and WordPress platforms).
Pay per Click Advertising
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads research, creation, optimisation and reporting.
- Social media posting, content generation and profile building. Again, you’ll learn a lot about social for business.
- Newsletter content generation.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Undertake market research to understand target markets and customer profiles.
- Implement and assist in executing marketing strategies.
- Ad-hoc client interaction and involvement in the odd pitch meeting.
You’ll be able to tap into our expertise in all the business areas above and we’ll involve you in the day-to-day operations of a small yet diverse web and marketing agency.
The role is part-time (non-paid) internship working 1 day a week with a view to staying on permanently. We are happy to accommodate study and other commitments for that special someone out there. It could be you!
If you’re interested in working with us, then apply now.
your favorite stories, and connect with what your friends are sharing.
We are a web design company. A web development agency.
An ecommerce services provider. A digital agency.
We are based in Sydney Australia and we help our clients to succeed online.
Sydney 1300 002 008
Level 1, 251 Bondi Rd
Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
Connect With Us